Elite Technical is seeking a Senior Cloud Security Architect within the Cybersecurity Architecture and Engineering group under the CISO organization of one of its global Medical Device clients.
The primary responsibility in the role is to enable security-by-design approaches with modelling, designing, creating, and maintaining solutions and services within our client's IT maintained infrastructure and public cloud infrastructures.
Identifying innovative adoption of systems and services to provide a competitive advantage for our client. This will include providing architectural vision and direction for business processes and technologies across multiple functions within the IT organization.
The Cybersecurity Architect accomplishes these responsibilities through a combination of practicing open contribution, collaboration, coaching and integrating Cybersecurity Champions, IT stakeholders, and business application owners. As a technical leader, the architect also mentors- operations teams, analysts, engineers, and builds and configures systems that limits potential threats, exploits, attacks, and intrusions.
* Bachelor-s degree in Security or related field preferred
* 8+ years of work experience in technology engineering, architecture, and design
* 4+ years of work experience in cloud architecture and design
* Strong understanding of cloud and cloud-native technology with specific understanding of how security risks manifest in these environments
* Strong analytical skills for interpreting business requirements and translating them into technical specifications
* Strong communication skills, including the ability to write cloud security documentation, standards, and guidelines
* Knowledge of common cryptographic controls and patterns
* Knowledge of common continuous integration and continuous deployment patterns and security configuration management
* Familiarity with security solutions such as Twistlock and Aqua Security, as well as tool such as Docker, Kubernetes and AWS CloudTrail.
* Familiarity with cloud data platforms (Atlas, Snowflake, etc.)
* Experienced in cloud networking architecture and cloud operations, with cloud access security broker (CASB)
* Hands-on experience with some of the following technology:
Cloud native security tools (GCP Security Command Center, Azure Security Center, AWS Guard Duty)
Docker and Kubernetes
* Industry relevant certifications or trainings (AWS or Azure Security Certificate)
* Previous Experience with Cloud Security Posture Management Tools
* Certifications preferred but not required CISSP or CCSP
Monday, May 23, 2022
Wednesday, April 20, 2022
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!