Elite Technical is seeking a Cybersecurity Engineer for one of its global Medical Device clients. This engineer will be operating within the Cybersecurity Architecture and Engineering group within the CISO's organization.
The primary responsibility in the role is to enable security-by-design approaches with planning, development, implementation, and operational support of solutions and services within our client's IT maintained infrastructure and public cloud infrastructures.
This person will also be responsible for Developing solutions to complex technical problems in order create competitive leverage for our client's technologies across multiple functions within the IT organization.
The Cybersecurity Engineer accomplishes these responsibilities through a combination of practicing open contribution, collaboration, and integrating with Cybersecurity Champions and business application owners/stakeholders
* Bachelor-s degree
* 6+ years of strong experience in cybersecurity domains like IAM, Data security, Encryption, and Application security
* Strong experience in engineering network and endpoint security and design
* Extensive background in planning and crafting projects and analyzing existing network systems and procedures for efficiency and effectiveness
* Experience with multi-tier architectures and frameworks such as, TOGAF, NIST 207 - Zero Trust
* Experience building enterprise security strategy for cloud adoption or driving the program's evolution to meet new requirement
* Experienced in designing and implementing Business Continuity Plans and Disaster Recovery Plans and facilities
* Understanding the architectural implications of meeting industry standards such as PCI DSS, ISO 27001, HIPAA, and NIST/DoD frameworks
Monday, May 23, 2022
Wednesday, April 20, 2022
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!