Our client is seeking a services leader based in USA to head their expansion of cloud services. The leadership role plans and directs all aspects of cloud services, and manages a team which includes Customer Success, Implementation and Support. This leader will be part of a global Public Safety team working with colleagues in their UK R&D Center and around the globe. They will ensure all implementation projects, initiatives, and processes are in conformance with organization's established policies and objectives.
This is a 100% Remote direct full-time position. Because this person will be interfacing back to the UK, prefer candidates living in the Eastern or Central Time Zones.
- Onboarding new customers quickly, and ensuring customers are active, engaged users who act as advocates for our client.
- Liaise with executive management to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals
- Develop and lead a performance-oriented culture
- Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability
- Revise and/or formulate policies and promote their implementation
- Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analyze and interpret data and metrics
- Ensure that the operation runs with legality and conformity to established regulations
- Ensure our cloud services are secure through continuous monitoring, vulnerability management, and logging as part of ISO 27001 certification, SOC II audits and CJIS Controls.
- Must be US Citizen due to gov't requirement and able to pass a gov't background check
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or relevant field: MSc/MA will be a plus. Computer Engineering or related field preferred. However, relevant demonstrable professional experience will also be considered.
- At least 10 years of experience in Services leadership roles of high tech industry
- Experience operating and supporting hosted and/or multi-tenant software delivered as-a-Service (SaaS).
- Experience operating and supporting hosted and/or multi-tenant software on Microsoft Azure Managed hosting platform
- Exceptional Customer facing skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Knowledge of industry-s legal rules and guidelines
- Knowledge of data analysis and performance / operation metrics
- Implementation of integrated solutions which include database technologies
- Track record of ramping up quickly in an evolving and challenging role.
Well-honed troubleshooting skills at various levels of complexity.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects in a fast-moving environment.
- Presentation skills; high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences.
- Must be able to pass a background check drug test prior to starting
Monday, June 27, 2022
Friday, May 27, 2022
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!