Immediate long term contract opportunity for a Lead Level, Full Stack Software Developer to become a part of our clients team responsible for modernizing and integrating platforms that will transform the way health insurance plans are managed. The result is agility and speed to market of new health care plans that improve outcomes and reduce costs. You can be a part of it. These are career building opportunities due to the transformational nature of the job openings.
The selected Full Stack Java Developer professional will be working on full-lifecycle scrum-team development tasks, and mentoring less experience developers to achieve maximum potential. Some day to day tasks include:
* Responsible for the detail technical design, development and implementation systems (Frontend, Middleware and Backend)
* Works with business analysts, product owners and team members to utilize the company processes and requirements that drive the analysis and design
* Working with architects and technical leads on software design, prototyping, and development
* Unit & integration testing of developed code
* Participating in code reviews
* Documenting system changes
* Operational support and maintenance programming
This position is currently 100% remote, however, our client does plan to return to their offices in Reston VA at some point in 2022 within a hybrid model; the selected candidate must be willing and able to be onsite when this occurs.
Are you qualified and interested in learning more about this job opportunity? If so, contact Elite Technical immediately for consideration!
10 years experience as a Full Stack SW Developer (Required) with the following technologies:
- AWS knowledge considered a BIG PLUS
- Experience in Angular Framework. Requiring version 8+
- Must have Java development experience with ability to develop unit / integration test cases using Junit /TestNg.
- Nice to have data integration/ETL development experience, preferably with Ab Initio and Big Data software.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (in English).
- Must have extensive experience with Agile or Scrum methodologies.
- Must have ability to work independently is critical to this environment
- Knowledge in continuous integration within DevOps environment is a big plus
- Good to have Experience in working with GIT/BitBucket.
Monday, May 30, 2022
Thursday, May 5, 2022
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!