Elite Technical is looking for 3 Controls Engineers that will be part of a team heading up a global Program Launch with a major automotive corporation specializing in building Next Generation Electric Motor Systems!
This opportunity is based in one of the best communities in the entire state of Kentucky and features well above market compensation along with robust, family focused benefits, relocation assistance and the opportunity for international travel once a year for training!
The successful candidates will have experience programming, troubleshooting and performing maintenance on Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), Safety Controllers as well as Human Machine Interfaces (HMIs) in an automotive manufacturing environment.
* BSEE/BSEET/ASEET preferred
* Minimum 1-2 yrs experience with BS/AS Degree
* Minimum 5-7 years experience w/o degree
* PLC (Programmable Logic Controllers) programming, Troubleshooting & Maintenance
* Experience with Keyence PLCs is preferred, however, experience with Allen Bradley/Siemens/Mitsubishi, etc is acceptable
* Experience programming Safety Controls and HMIs (Human Machine Interface)
* Robotics experience (preferably Fanuc)
(+) Experience in an automotive manufacturing environment is a plus
(+)8A procedures (troubleshooting guidelines)
(+)Experience with previous program launches
(+)Experience with AGVs (Automated Guided Vehicles)
(+)Experience with optics/Traceablity systems
Monday, October 24, 2022
Monday, October 3, 2022
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!