Our client, a premier Federal Healthcare Insurance organization in Reston VA, has an immediate long term contract opportunity for a Business Analyst with specific experience working within any sort of reporting tool (Microstragey or Tableau related) to support a custom reporting tool build-out that this team is currently spearheading. We are seeking candidates that are comfortable conducting demos and engaging with external and internal stakeholders. Since they are building this custom reporting tool, there is a large amount of data that needs to be cleared from the database, utilizing web services, to create their own UI for this reporting tool; we are seeking candidates who are comfortable analyzing data and understands how reporting tools function to complete standard Business Analyst practices, such as:
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing technical analysis with data profiling
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports (user stories).
Due to COVID-19, this position is 100% with the expectation or returning onsite in 2023 in a hybrid model (Reston VA). Interested in learning more about his opportunity? Then contact Elite Technical for immediately for consideration.
- Bachelors Degree (Health administration; business administration; software engineering or related degree)
-8 years as a Business Analyst, with focuses around writing & gathering requirements, writing to produce business functional requirements documents, user interface specifications, use cases, user stories, and/or data dictionaries
- Should be comfortable conducting demos and engaging with external and internal stakeholders.
-Strong knowledge / experience of any Reporting platform (similar to Microstrategy or Tableau). Prior projects relating to a custom reporting tool build out would be a BIG PLUS
- Must have SME level knowledge of SQL
-Ability to analyze large amounts of data to disseminate to across functional technical teams
- Knowledge of the software development standards and practices is required (hands-on SW development not required, but basic knowledge of SW Technologies like Angular/React/Java/Spring framework)
-Agile/Scrum Framework experience required
- Strong demonstrated analytical skills applied to business software solutions maintenance and/or development.
- Strong process analysis & documentation skills
Monday, February 27, 2023
Monday, January 30, 2023
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!