Our client, a premier Federal Healthcare Insurance organization in Reston VA, has an immediate long term contract opportunity for a Business Analyst with specific experience working within any sort of reporting tool (Microstragey or Tableau related) to support a custom reporting tool build-out that this team is currently spearheading. Since they are building this custom reporting tool, there is a large amount of data that needs to be cleared from the database, utilizing web services, to create their own UI for this reporting tool; we are seeking candidates who are comfortable analyzing data and understands how reporting tools function to complete standard Business Analyst practices, such as:
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing technical analysis with data profiling
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports (user stories).
Due to COVID-19, this position is 100% with the expectation or returning onsite in late 2022 (Reston VA). Interested in learning more about his opportunity? Then contact Elite Technical for immediately for consideration.
- Bachelors Degree (Health administration; business administration; software engineering or related degree)
-8+ years as a Business Analyst, with focuses around writing & gathering requirements, writing to produce business functional requirements documents, user interface specifications, use cases, user stories, and/or data dictionaries
-Strong knowledge / experience of any Reporting platform (similar to Microstrategy or Tableau). Prior projects relating to a custom reporting tool build out would be a BIG PLUS
-Ability to analyze large amounts of data to disseminate to across functional technical teams
- Knowledge of the software development standards and practices is required (hands-on SW development not required, but basic knowledge of SW Technologies like Angular/React/Java/Spring framework)
-Agile/Scrum Framework experience required
- Strong demonstrated analytical skills applied to business software solutions maintenance and/or development.
- Strong process analysis & documentation skills
Monday, June 13, 2022
Thursday, May 19, 2022
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!