Immediate need for an Infrastructure focused, Data Warehouse minded (Db2, Cognos, ETL) Project Manager, who will be responsible for the management of large and complex projects with our customer Data Warehouse environment. The selected candidate will interact closely with the multiple Infrastructure teams and vendors to define the project parameters and to develop detailed project documentation to outline the project to include Business Requirements, Project Plans, and Project Schedule. Translates customer requirements and strategy into specific achievable plans and tasks. Manages assigned project resources, constraints, risks and issues using project management best practices and internal delivery methodology. Assures proper conduct, documentation, and communications of assigned project engagements. Leads in the coaching and mentoring of other project managers on expectations, deliverables and overall project control.
Out the gate, this hire will be supporting our client-s on-prem to on-prem Data Center relocation project! This specific experience is not required, although very helpful to hit the ground running.
This position is a contract to permanent opportunity with our client, a major Federal healthcare insurance organization in Washington DC (100% remote due to COVID-19 but will be based onsite, in DC, by end of 2022). If you, or someone you know, is interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, then please contact Elite Technical IMMEDIATELY for consideration!
- 8+ years of experience in project management, with proven history of successful project management within a Data Warehouse Environment (Db2, Cognos, ETL)
-Data Center relocation background (on-prem to on-prem) would be a big plus
- Demonstrated track record of successfully delivering large complex projects, including project scope, schedule, resources, quality, costs and change.
- Ability to manage a full budget scope (resource planning, forecasting, project financials, etc..)
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Able to manage projects of large to complex projects independently.
- Well-developed leadership skills in a matrix organization structure.
- Expert understanding of Project and Program Management principles
- Expert understanding of project lifecycles.
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize work, multi-task across many assignments and delegate.
- Solid understanding of project management methodologies.
- Technical and Business writing skills producing clear and unambiguous deliverables.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand complex concepts and decompose them into smaller understandable bodies of work.
Monday, July 11, 2022
12 month T2P
Wednesday, June 22, 2022
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!