Elite Technical is seeking a Digital Design Engineer to join our client's team of innovative, highly qualified, diverse individuals in the Digital Technologies Organization. Qualified applicant will become part of the Digital Technologies department, which specializes in product designs for a variety of applications from undersea to outer space.
Roles and Responsibilities:
As a Digital Design Engineer at Northrop Grumman, you will have a challenging and rewarding opportunity to be a part of our Enterprise-wide digital transformation. The selected individual will work on FPGA or ASIC Design across the full product life cycle process. In this capacity, you will utilize your working knowledge of digital design, signal processing and digital interfaces. This candidate will have an ability to operate in a team environment and collaborate across the different teams as required to accomplish the goals.
This position is located in Linthicum, MD.
- BS in Electrical Engineering or another STEM (Science, Technology, Engineer, Mathematics) discipline
- 9+ years of digital design engineering experience
- Working knowledge of full product life cycle (requirements, design, implementation and test) of FPGA Design and/or ASIC Design
- Knowledge of System Verilog, Verilog and/or VHDL
- U.S. citizenship is required for all positions
- An ACTIVE DoD Secret level or higher security clearance and ability to obtain SAP (Special Access Program) clearance
- Experience with industry standard FPGA design implementation tools for IP integration, PnR, CDC
- Experience with industry standard ASIC front-end design tools for synthesis, LEC, CDC
- Experience with STA constraints generation and timing closure
- Experience with MATLAB, Mentor Graphics design tools, Synopsys or similar tool
- Familiarity with Xilinx and Intel FPGA technology
Monday, June 13, 2022
Wednesday, June 1, 2022
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!