Elite Technical is seeking a Senior Web Content Administrator to support our customer, a major Federal Healthcare Insurance organization in SW Washington DC (100% remote now but will be returning to the office in 2022). This position is a hybrid editor and administrator and manages all content updates for the customer-facing website. The focus is on digital content updating, quality assurance and management to support user experience. S/he will work closely with staff and management throughout the organization to ensure organizational strategy and communication goals are clearly defined and met. Accountabilities Include:
- Maintains web site currency by refreshing content and images.
- Interacts and communicates with all internal stakeholder departments regarding requests/requirements.
- Posts stakeholder content to the site and sends all required customer notifications. Implements requested updates to widgets and pages and creates and publishes new pages or site sections. Ensures proper meta data tagging and 508c compliance is maintained.
- Edits, approves and publishes web content with periodic audits.
We have more to share regarding this contract to permeant opportunity! Please contact Elite Technical right away for consideration!
- Must be a self-starter, work is accomplished with minimal direction and across matrixed teams.
- This position requires high productivity. Candidate must be dependable and self-motivating, show
great attention to detail, have strong listening, time management and communication skills, and be
approachable and a team player.
- Proven ability to copy edit and ensure writing is consistent with the corporate style guide, and in compliance with legal and branding regulations.
- Ability to think globally and understand how content edits on one area may impact other areas of the website.
- Ability to communicate challenges or technical information in a non-technical manner to internal
management and content/business owners is important.
- Proficiency with web content management systems (Liferay, Drupal, SharePoint, etc.).
- Proficiency with web usability methodology and standards.
- Expertise with HTML and CSS styling
- Experience with managing digital media, including web-based video, audio files.
- Position requires high responsiveness to inquiries and internal stakeholder needs, excellent
problem resolution skills and ability to self-assess constantly shifting priorities to ensure contractual
obligations are met.
Monday, June 27, 2022
12 months T2P
Thursday, June 2, 2022
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!