Immediate FTE opportunity with our client, a Federal Healthcare Insurance organization, for a Finance Manager to coordinate and provide direction for the various Finance Department functions in order to furnish appropriate financial information and services to all areas of the Health Plan. Our clients Finance Department is responsible for the custody and maintenance of all accounting books and records of the Health Plan including the preparation of internal and external financial statements and reports.
The selected candidate will be responsible for managing the financial activities and ensuring that appropriate levels of internal controls are in effect and adhered to. This position also represents the Health Plan for financially related issues (e.g. with Federal audits, Actuarial determinations, etc.). This position is also responsible for the achievement of departmental objectives by ensuring that sufficient direction, guidance, assistance and growth opportunity is provided to the Finance Department staff regarding their individual accountabilities (department statistics, personal evaluation, salary/performance reviews etc..). In addition, the position is responsible for ensuring the consistent administration of Plan personnel policies throughout the department with regard to both exempt and non-exempt personnel, and for the handling of employee/labor relations issues.
Want to learn more about this fulltime/direct opportunity with our client? Then you should contact Elite Technical right away for consideration!
- BS Degree in Accounting.
- Professional certification as Certified Public Accountant.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in supervision of accounting operations and/or Public Accounting.
- Excellent oral and written communication and analytical skills.
- Proven management skills. Must demonstrate a high level of motivational/leadership skills. The greatest challenge of this position is to provide the highest productivity environment as possible for department employees to perform their duties at optimal levels.
- This position requires a thorough understanding of the principles for business management, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), and Federal Acquisition Regulations (FARS) gained through a combination of extensive management and formal study.
- The position also requires substantial experience and skill in problem resolution, communication, planning and decision making.
Glen Burnie, MD
Monday, June 27, 2022
Friday, June 3, 2022
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!