Elite Technical is seeking an SDET professional to support our customer, a premier Federal Healthcare Insurance Organization, out of their Washington, DC office (100% remote for time being due to COVID, but plans to return to the office are for mid/late 2022). We are seeking SDET professionals with strong automation experience, utilizing Java Selenium, Cucumber, & TypeScript to work directly with members (Requirement Analysts, Developers, Scrum Master, and Project Manager) of the Scrum team to deliver quality test automation frameworks across the entire enterprise. Responsibilities Include:
1. Accountable for creating, coding and keying accurate and thorough test plans and test cases with pre-determined results. Executes tests and reviews test data within specified scheduled dates.
2. Accountable for analyzing test and operational problems to determine presence and scope of potential code defects. Reports errors through a structured defect tracking process. Communicates weekly with management verbally and via written detail status report regarding potential problems and concerns.
3. Develop and maintain business and technical knowledge through classroom training, testing workshops, reading, and research, etc. Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of testing tools. Expand business knowledge of product benefits, corporate policies, division and department goals and department procedures.
4. Accountable for reviewing and analyzing business and system requirements and specifications for system programs and modules.
5. Coordinates with customers to resolve issues. Verify satisfaction of internal and external customer requests and obtain information to create test data.
6. Participates in project work group meetings (internal/external peer reviews, walk through, status meetings, Software Process Improvement, JAD sessions etc.)
7. Initiates Change Management Records (CMRs) or CareFirst Information Technology Tracking System (CITT) requests for necessary system changes or enhancements.
Are you an SDET with strong Selenium and Cucumber Skills? Do you have a solid foundation around SQL Querying? Then you should contact Elite Technical right away to learn more about this 12 month PLUS contract opportunity!
- 5-8 years of experience in a technical discipline, 5 of which must be in SDET/automated software testing with core Java/Selenium/Cucumber framework development.
- Strong background in using and managing both front-end and back-end automated testing tools (e.g. Selenium, SoapUI , Cucumber)
- Proven experience to create, maintain and run complex database queries, specifically SQL (Critical)
- Proven experience with Jira for Defect Tracking and management (will consider HP/ALM as an alternate)
- Experience with relational database management systems (e.g. MS SQL Server, DB2, Oracle,) Proven proficiency with: SQL and PL/SQL
- Proven experience with Agile and Waterfall software development life cycle (SDLC) models
- Experience in Webservices test automation
- hands on experience in scheduling jobs and executing automated regression suites in CI/CD Pipeline (eg: Jenkins)
- Accountable for analyzing User Stories, Acceptance Criteria and Prepare In Sprint automated test scripts for Web/UI, Web Services and preferably Mobile application
- Experience creating, modifying and maintaining test plans, test cases, test scenarios, and automated test scripts
- Experience in multiple environments and/or on multiple operating systems (i.e., Windows, Linux, UNIX, Mainframe) and technologies (.Net, Web technologies, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Experience working in the healthcare industry, specifically enrollment functionality
- Experience working with Pega and Robotics testing
- Experience with HP family of products for automation, testing and defect tracking
- Experience with Selenium, Cucumber, and Business Driven Development (BDD)
Washington DC, DC
Tuesday, July 5, 2022
Saturday, June 18, 2022
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!