Our client has an immediate long-term contract opportunity for a Cisco Network Engineer (CCNP Level) with strong R/S and ISE experience for an existing DHS contract with the USCG. This exciting project involves shipboard technology that will be deployed to USCG vessels. This technology is for inside the ship ONLY. The contract is for 6-12 months with the expectation to extend.
The selected Engineer MUST work onsite Monday to Friday at the USCG facility in Panama City, FL.
Are you interested in learning more? If so, contact Elite Technical right away!
- Must be US Citizen due to government requirement.
- Minimum 5 years of Networking experience with Cisco products
- Must have strong Route, Switch and ISE.
- Experience performing maintenance and upgrade of networks including servers, routers, switches, firewalls, remote access systems, and networks.
- Experience with troubleshooting network connectivity and performance issues
- Solid understanding of network fundamentals, TCP/IP routing and switching
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills needed to work with business partners, engineering, operations and vendors
- Quick learner, detail oriented, demonstrable thoroughness and strong ownership of work
- Able to prioritize in a fast moving, high pressure, constantly changing environment (high sense of urgency)
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
Panama City, FL
Tuesday, July 5, 2022
Friday, June 10, 2022
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!