Seeking Lab Managers / Systems Administrators with an active DoD Secret and Red Hat OpenShift to join our client's cybersecurity team to support a new, long-term DHS contract. The Team personnel provide front line response for digital forensics/incident response (DFIR) and proactively hunting for malicious cyber activity.
The position is Remote with the ability to go onsite every 2-weeks or as needed for classified work. 0ur client is looking to onboard as a direct employee from day one.
AS a Sr. RedHat OpenShift Systems Administrator to support this critical customer mission, you will employing security concepts, theories, insights, tools, and methodologies to mitigate system weaknesses and vulnerabilities.
- Appling advanced analytical skills and technical resources at the tactical levels and implementing infrastructure solutions supporting command decision making and execution of mission requirements
- Providing support for systems administration tasks such as patching, updating, and maintaining network infrastructure
- Supporting the implementation of new technologies and equipment in the lab environment
- Performing large scale configuration management and deployment across Windows, MacOS, Linux/Unix, and other operating systems and virtual environments
- Performing implementation of granular access control
- Monitor RedHat platforms security and health, create and maintain reports of findings daily
- Create next-generation application platform automation solutions utilizing RedHat Openshift, RedHat Ansible automation, Docker, Kubernetes, and Podman
- Integrate and configure COTS, GOTS, and third-party applications into RedHat Openshift and demonstrate ability to manage, maintain and patch containerized applications
- Create and support development of automation solutions for deployment of systems and applications to virtual and physical devices using RedHat Openshift, RedHat Ansible Tower, and RedHat Satellite.
- Must be US Citizen due to government requirement.
- Must have a DoD Secret Clearance (TS/SCI eligible), and able to obtain DHS Entry on Duty (EOD) Suitability.
- BS Computer Science, Cyber Security, Computer Engineering, or related degree and 5 years Linux system administration with RedHat OpenShift experience; or HS Diploma & 7 years of Linux system administration with RedHat OpenShift.
- 5+ years of system administration in Red Hat version 6 or 7(RHEL6/RHEL7) with the ability to engineer, install, administer, and maintain complex system architectures
- Extensive experience in centralized patch management using Red Hat Solutions
- Extensive knowledge in containerized environments
- Proficiency with configuration management using Ansible or Puppet
- Skilled in Linux-related scripting (Bash, Perl, Python, etc.)
- Knowledge and understanding of operating systems, networks, and services
- Manage changes to system and assesses the security impact of those changes
- Strong research, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills including preparing and presenting results, findings and alternatives and influencing management decision making based on the best available data
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
Monday, July 11, 2022
Wednesday, June 15, 2022
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!