Seeking a Technical Process Analyst with superb writing and data analysis skills to support our customer, a NCQA Accredited Population Health Management organization that is focused on Value Based Healthcare. The selected TPA will join a team focused on an organizational transformation project that is highly visible to C-level personnel. Specifically, the TPA will lead process reengineering as the organization shifts from legacy technologies, to a newer generational tech stack. The BPA will evaluate the current state project and software development lifecycles, data review processes, data input processes, assess gaps and inefficiencies, and recommend new and/or improved processes and technologies to support the growth of our customer. Our customer has an extreme amount of healthcare insurance data that will be analyzed as well.
This is a contract position thru the end of 2022, with the possibility of extension into 2023 and/or conversion to FTE status with our customer. Although this position is fully remote, we are seeking candidates that reside in one of the following states: WA, CO, IN, VA, TN (other states are possible as well)
Interested in learning more? Then you should contact Elite Technical right away for consideration!
7+ years experience within the following areas:
- Bachelors (Health administration; business administration; software engineering or related degree) is highly preferred. Years of relative experience can be substituted
-Must have experience within the Healthcare Insurance industry, along with experience in analyzing healthcare insurance related data.
- Knowledge in areas such as Business Process Improvement/Reengineering, Lean enterprise concepts, and/or Six Sigma principles
- Experience in business process management, process modeling, process design, and process measurement
- Strong analytical skills with a focus on attention to detail. Strong organization, prioritization, teamwork, and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Visio (REQUIRED), Jira (big plus) Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience working in an Agile product organization preferred
- Strong demonstrated analytical skills applied to business software solutions maintenance and/or development.
- Knowledge of the software development standards and practices.
- Demonstrated ability to find efficiencies and improve processes.
- Proven ability to determine systemic process faults and improve overall process performance across organizations.
- Strong business analytical skills.
- Strong process analysis skills
- Strong process documentation skills
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
Monday, July 18, 2022
Thursday, June 16, 2022
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!