Our client, a premier Federal Healthcare Insurance organization in Reston VA, has an immediate long term contract opportunity for a Technical Business Analyst to support their claims/EDI modernization/migration efforts. We are seeking candidates with strong Claims Healthcare Insurance knowledge X12 health care insurance transaction (834, 837, 270, 271, etc.), along with strong Process/Data Mapping experience, and general SW Development / SDLC knowledge to interact with SW Development teams.
The selected candidate will be responsible for researching, writing requirements (including data mapping), and sharing information with Plans on EDI changes. May at times need to write business intent, business requirements, functional requirements, non-functional requirements, and system/process impacts for our clients Claims and Audit processes and systems.
Due to COVID-19, this position is 100% with the expectation or returning onsite in 2022 (Reston VA). Interested in learning more about his opportunity? Then contact Elite Technical for immediately for consideration.
- 5+ years as a Business / Systems Analyst, with focuses around writing requirements and process/data mapping
- Must have hands-on X12 health care insurance transaction (834, 837, 270, 271, etc.) data mapping and issue resolution experience. Understanding of claims adjudication, particularly in a health care environment, is required
- Knowledge of the software development standards and practices is required (hands-on SW development not required, but knowledge of SW Technologies like Angular/React/Java/Spring framework is required)
-Agile/Scrum Framework knowledge required
- Prior background in analyzing legacy system data is a BIG PLUS
- Outstanding writing abilities to produce business functional requirements documents, user interface specifications, use cases, user stories, and/or data dictionaries
- Strong demonstrated analytical skills applied to business software solutions maintenance and/or development.
- Strong process analysis & documentation skills
- Excellent communication/writing skills
- Experience with claims adjudication in the Federal Employee Program Health Benefit Plan
- Bachelors (Health administration; business administration; software engineering or related degree)
Monday, July 25, 2022
Thursday, June 23, 2022
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!