Seeking a Weblogic Administrator to join our client's existing team to support a DoD customer.
The position is 100% Remote and our client is looking to onboard as a direct employee from day one.
- Deploy application release EAR and WAR files, configure Data Sources as required, and coordinate with DBAs with DML/DDL changes
- Utilize WebLogic Administration Console for application Deployments, maintenance of Data Sources, Diagnostic Framework, implementation of security measures.
- Work in Solaris and Windows environments short term, with a migration to Microsoft Azure RHEL Linux in CY 2022
- Perform quarterly Oracle patch updates for WebLogic, HTTP Server, Coherence, OPatch, OEM - at a minimum
- Perform quarterly Java JDK upgrades
- Automate administration tasks via command line by creating and maintaining processes, log shipping routines, Cron jobs, and other scripting
- Maintain Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs); experience with STIG Viewer and Checklist creation
- Assist with Risk Management Framework (RMF) Information Assurance (IA) Control accreditation
- Troubleshoot application issues (i.e. availability, performance, database connectivity, network issues, etc..)
- Conduct environment management (sizing requirements, log maintenance and archival, backups, etc..)
- Track OS and vendor software upgrades, and life cycle management and requirements
- Monitor Vulnerability Management (VM) Cyber Hygiene (ACAS report mitigation)
- Monitor Application web scans (WebInspect application and server findings mitigation - working with
- Be on call as technical POC (Topaz alerts, IT Operations Center (ITOC), etc..)
- Respond to client requests for technical assistance with TMTs and additional support to upper management
- Must be US Citizen due to government requirement
- Must be able to obtain IT-II Clearance or NACLC based clearance - active DoD Secret OR Top Secret is preferred
- IT-II security clearance or have a current National Agency Check with Local Agency Check and Credit Check (NACLC)
- One 8570 certification: OCA SA, OCP SA, OCP DB, OCI Foundations, Oracle WebLogic Server 12c.
- One IAT-II security certification: CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, CND, SSCP, CASP+ CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP, GCED, GCIH, CCSP
- Experience with Oracle WebLogic 12c in Solaris 11 and Windows 2016 Server environments.
- Experience with shell scripting languages. Experience with Python or Perl.
- Ability to design, install, deploy, and maintain web servers (e.g. WebLogic 12c) and applications on
LINUX/UNIX platforms, preferably RedHat.
- Extensive experience configuring web servers on LINUX/UNIX.
- Ability to create, deploy, and maintain automation scripts.
- Experience with Cloud-based infrastructure, Azure, and virtualization technologies (e.g. KVM, Xen,
- Great working knowledge of LINUX architecture and directory structures.
- Extensive experience with troubleshooting and operation support of LINUX/Unix systems.
- Ability to occasionally perform operations work and participate in on-call duties.
- Experience with Java Application servers.
- Experience with system management platforms such as Satellite, Puppet, -
- Demonstrated understanding of networking principles.
- Oral presentation experience and excellent oral and written communication skills
Monday, September 12, 2022
Wednesday, August 17, 2022
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!