Seeking a ServiceNow Developer to join our client's existing team to support their DHS customer.
The position is Remote and our client is looking to onboard as a direct employee from day one.
- Analyze functional business applications and design specifications for functional areas such as finance, accounting, personnel, manpower, logistics, and contracts.
- Develop block diagrams and logic flow charts.
- Translate detailed design into computer software.
- Test, debug, and refine the computer software to produce the required product.
- Prepare required documentation, including both program-level and user-level documentation.
- Enhance software to reduce operating time or improve efficiency.
- Provide technical direction to programmers to ensure program deadlines are met.
- Must be US Citizen due to government requirement
- Active DoD SECRET or TOP SECRET Clearance is preferred
- 3+ years of programming experience with increasing levels of responsibility and expertise.
- Experience in information system design, including application programming on large-scale DBMS and the development of complex software to satisfy design objectives.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Working knowledge of ServiceNow ITBM/PPM (IT Business Management / Project Portfolio Management)
- Working knowledge of Angular.JS (required)
- Working knowledge of DevOps
- Knowledge of .NET development
- Oral presentation experience and excellent oral and written communication skills.
Monday, February 13, 2023
Tuesday, January 3, 2023
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!