Elite Technical is seeking motivated and inquisitive developers to assist one of our clients in delivering medical platforms and devices successfully to its end clients.
Our client is a highly specialized software engineering firm dedicated to the FDA-regulated medical device market.
They work with companies by partnering with their product development organizations in providing project management, requirements management, software engineering, and product testing services as needed to complement their clients- existing engineering departments.
* Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
* Minimum 3 years of industry experience
* Experience in developing GUI (Graphical User Interfaces) using WPF, AngularJS, or React is a MUST have
* Demonstrated understanding and experience working with C#/.Net programming at an advanced level
* Excellent oral and written communication skills, able to convey complex designs and system architectures
Monday, October 3, 2022
Monday, September 5, 2022
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!