Elite Technical is seeking a Senior Project Manager (Architecture Tool & Repository) to support the configuration, deployment, and operation of our client's Architecture Tool & Repository (ATR). The selected candidate will create and maintain a project plan to manage the architecture tool tasks as indicated in EA Program plan; will monitor and report progress for each task as indicated in the RACI; will identify risks and address mitigation; coordinate sessions with customers / stakeholders to ensure adequate participation; and act as a scrum master to manage development sprints using Kanban. Additional responsibilities include:
- Administer Collaboration and reporting - Manage collaboration spaces for the ATR project (MS Teams). Create and maintain structure. Monitor and promote consistent use. Manage Architecture Portal and SharePoint Site and refresh. Coordinate and manage weekly reporting.
- Architecture Development - Learn TOGAF and CoreEA (Orbus) Metamodel. Collaborate with domain architects (enterprise, business, solution, data, application) and capture domain specific architectures using iServer365 and MS Visio.
Want to learn more? Then you should contact Elite Technical right away!
- 5-8 years of experience in project management.
- BA/BS in computer science or related field or a certification from technical school, OR equivalent experience.
- Experience using TOGAF metamodel is preferred.
- Strong analytical, planning, interpersonal/relationship management, and communication skills.
- Proficient in use of MS Project, MS Planner, or similar project management tool.
- Proficient in use of SharePoint and PowerBI.
Preferred (Not Required):
- Master-s in computer science or engineering.
- PMP and / or TOGAF certification.
- Experience configuring, managing, and/or using Orbus iServer365 or similar architecture modeling tool.
- Experience in configuration / design of SharePoint sites and PowerBI dashboards.
Monday, September 12, 2022
Thursday, August 25, 2022
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!