*100% Home based Remote Telecommuter*
Urgent opening for multiple Enterprise Application Support Specialists ideally located in the Mountain Time zone. Also open to Central or Pacific Time zone. These are contract-based positions offering extensions and strong potential for employment offers.
The Enterprise Application Support Specialist will be expected to provide application support in a fast-moving production environment. Administrative tasks include application, installation, deployment, testing, system expansion, upgrade, and data migrations. Windows Application Administrators will be required to work Monday to Thursday 8am-5pm MST, Friday 8am-12pm MST and Saturday 12am-3am MST.
Our client a worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions highly rated and well regarded by customers and associates alike. In this job opportunity the selected Administrators will be supporting their CX approach that combines a complete performance suite, all embedded with purpose-built CX Analytics, AI, and domain expertise.
There is a lot more to share regarding our client, their solutions, and the expectations for this job opportunity. Are you interested? Please respond for immediate consideration.
- 5 years Windows System Administration experience with support level skills that includes supporting applications hosted within a Windows Environment.
- Must have practical experience supporting Windows Server 2019 including using PowerShell for task automation and configuration management
- One or more of the following, MS SQL, Contact Center and/or Client Experience Applications, IVR, Analytics Applications, Enterprise Business Applications, Knowledgebases etc..
- Expectations include a customer centric approach, solid communication skills including verbal and written and ability to have a positive effect working within the product management group that includes architects, developers, engineers, project management and account management.
- Can-do whatever-it-takes attitude to get the job done
- Able to operate at a high-degree in an active fast-moving environment
- Ability to learn quickly and grasp support functions of complex business applications / software
- Degree, relevant certifications are a plus
Monday, August 15, 2022
6 months w/ CTH option
Thursday, August 4, 2022
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!