Our client, a premier Federal Healthcare Insurance organization in Washington DC, has an immediate contract-to-permanent opportunity for a Business Analyst, with solid knowledge of Healthcare Claims and/or Benefits experience, to assist with the day to day claims maintenance related activities. The Senior Business Analyst will have the responsibility to ensure that the business's need for changes to processes, policies and/or information systems are identified, understood, defined, documented and acted upon by eliciting, analyzing, documenting, validating, specifying and verifying the needs of business or user. The incumbent is accountable for the gathering and synthesizing of business requirements for moderate complexity software, systems, processes and/or services and translates them into specifications ensuring the business objectives are met. As the functional expert, the incumbent serves as a strategic conduit between the business area and the technical or software development team through which requirements flow.
Due to COVID-19, this position is 100% remote until deemed safe (later in 2022, possible early 2023). This position is a contract to permanent opportunity, offering career stability, growth!
Are you qualified and interested in learning more about his opportunity? Then contact Elite Technical for immediate consideration.
- Bachelors Degree (Health administration; business administration; software engineering or related degree)
- 6 years as a Business / Requirements Analyst, with focuses around writing requirements towards claims adjudication/benefits related topics.
-Healthcare Claims / Benefits experience/knowledge is required
- Prior background in analyzing legacy system data
- Outstanding writing abilities to produce business functional requirements documents, user interface specifications, use cases, user stories, and/or data dictionaries
- Strong demonstrated analytical skills applied to business software solutions maintenance and/or development.
- Strong process analysis skills
- Strong process documentation skills
-Any experience with Jira applications
-Any testing experience
-Agile and Waterfall Methodologies
-Expertise within the Federal Healthcare sector/FEPOC/FEHB marketplace would be a BIG PLUS
Monday, August 29, 2022
12 months T2P
Tuesday, July 26, 2022
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!