Pre-Sales Solutions Architect, focused on Cisco, VMware, and F5 components. Strategic role designing routing/switching, security and/or data center full service IT solutions to both federal and commercial clients.
Full time employment, comprehensive benefits, 100% home based remote with 20 to 30% local travel Mid-Atlantic region. Compensation, negotiable salary + commission based on experience, credentials and impact to the organization.
Our client has a fast growing team, each team member is respected, valued, and appreciated for their contributions. They have a fun atmosphere including planned events, trips etc..
The Pre-Sales Architect is a strategic role and will be a member of our client's engineering team working on customer facing projects in the DC/MD/Northern VA. The position is 100% Remote with local travel as required. This associate will provide key contributions to the entire organization and report to the Senior Director of Engineering.
Keys to this employment opportunity include
- Trusted advisor understanding customer requirements and business needs, Enterprise Networking, Security, Data Center technologies (mostly Cisco), architectural diagrams, statements of work, service design, bill of materials, Assist sales team, presenting proposed solutions, High level designs, partner relationships, identify and quote professional services opportunities, Programmability/Automation, Zero Trust Architectures and participate in quoting process.
(1) Must be US Citizen due to client requirement
(2) 5+ years of IT work experience in pre-sales capacity
(3) Knowledgeable in designing and architecting solutions in Enterprise Networking, Security, and Data Center (mostly Cisco technologies)
(4) Cisco Certifications; CCNP required, CCIE is a plus
(5) Must live in the DC/MD/VA to support local travel to client locations (up to 30%)
Monday, August 29, 2022
Tuesday, August 9, 2022
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!