Elite Technical is seeking a Test Engineering Manager to support our customer, a Federal Healthcare Plan in the BWI/Anne Arundel County. The selected candidate will manage a team of professional Configuration and Test Analysts within our clients Claims Service division. The selected candidate will be responsible for operational activities for the assigned team, including accurate and timely design, testing, implementation and maintenance of critical information on claim system databases.
This position is responsible for oversight of benefit configuration/testing and maintenance/updates of all configuration databases. The individual manages operational activities for the assigned team, including intelligent triage of benefit/claims tickets in support of achieving departmental objectives. Oversees ticket review between Configuration Analysts, Test Analysts and business stakeholders. This position works with the business, project development and configuration/testing teams to recommend appropriate configuration design, solutions, and methodology for new and existing business.
We have much more to share about this fulltime/direct opportunity with our customer! Please contact Elite Technical right away to learn more! Thank you!
- Bachelors Degree in a related field of study or equivalent experience.
- 5 - 7 years of managerial experience involving claims system configuration and testing within a Healthcare Insurance environment.
- Advanced knowledge of health care benefits. Advanced knowledge of healthcare claims and claim processing from receipt through final adjudication.
- Knowledge of QNXT configuration strongly preferred.
- Coding certification preferred.
- SQL knowledge preferred.
- Understand complex payment methodologies.
- Understand complex configuration solutions.
- Ability to adopt and utilize work tracking software.
- Strong business writing skills; proficient use of Microsoft Products, including advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Excellent communication, collaboration and problem solving skills.
Glen Burnie, MD
Monday, January 16, 2023
Thursday, December 22, 2022
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!