Seeking a .NET Developer to join our client's team that provides full lifecycle support for software acquisition and related development, sustainment, maintenance, and technical support for a DoD customer.
Our client is looking to onboard as a 6 months contract to hire or as a direct employee from day one.
- Build software using .NET framework and provide support for existing systems and develop enhancements.
- Assist with the management, development, testing and maintenance of computer programs to ensure that the application meets the needs of the users of the system.
- Research and document user requirements.
- Analyze objectives and problems identified by analysts and designers. Translate the solutions provided
by systems designers into detailed program specifications. Perform application testing. Modify program code to correct errors or to enhance an application-s capabilities.
- Interface well with all stakeholders. Report the status, operation, and maintenance of system software applications. Support stakeholder meetings.
- Provide documentation for users, support services workers, and other programmers.
Please be aware that this position is supporting a company that is contracted to do business with the federal government. As such, under the recent Presidential Executive Order on Requiring Coronavirus Disease 2019 Vaccination for Federal Employees, which requires all federal workers and contractors doing business with the federal government to be fully vaccinated, all candidates seeking employment consideration for this position must be fully vaccinated.
- Must be US Citizen due to government requirement
- Must be able to obtain IT-II Clearance or NACLC based clearance - active DoD Secret/Top Secret is preferred
- 5+ years of programming experience with increasing levels of responsibility and expertise.
- 3+ years of experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Recent development experience (at least 4+ years) with ASP.NET MVC based web development using Visual Studio.
- Strong technical skill:
o .NET framework features
o MVC Core
o Microsoft Visual Studio
o Object-Oriented programming (OOP)
- Oral presentation experience and excellent oral and written communication skills.
Monday, October 10, 2022
Tuesday, September 20, 2022
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!