Seeking a Weblogic Administrator to join our client's existing team to support a DoD customer. You will need to perform WebLogic administration in Solaris, RHEL, and Windows environments.
The position is 100% Remote and our client is looking to onboard as a direct employee from day one.
- Deploy application releases in test/stage and production environments, and work with DBAs to coordinate DDL/DML changes as part of the release process.
- Apply quarterly and emergency patching of WebLogic components.
- Provide ongoing performance monitoring and tuning of application environments, including Java heap and WebLogic memory settings.
- Creation and maintenance of application and server certificates.
- Enforcement of TLS security measures utilizing cipher and protocol configuration directives.
- Creation and maintenance of WebLogic application JDBC data sources.
- Maintain and upgrade Java releases.
- Mitigation and enforcement of web server STIGs, including ACAS and annual application scans.
- Maintain web server Whitelists.
- Analysis and troubleshooting of issues as the arise.
- Writing shell scripts to automate various processes.
- Support monthly Maintenance Weekend (MW). Work with a disparate number of teams in coordinating MW activities and ensure all production systems are patched and available upon completion.
- Heavy focus on Oracle Solaris 11, Linux RHEL 7, and Microsoft Windows 2016 Servers.
- Must be US Citizen due to government requirement
- Eligibility to obtain a U.S. Government SECRET / TOP SECRET Clearance. Sponsorship will not be provided.
- One CE certification: OCA SA, OCP SA, OCP DB, OCI Foundations, Oracle WebLogic Server 12c.
- One IAT-II security certification: CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, CND, SSCP, CASP+ CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP, CISSA, GCED, GCIH, or CCSP
- 1-5 years of experience with WebLogic on Unix/Linux.
- Ability to read and write basic to intermediate level Shell Scripts.
- Knowledge of basic networking including firewall rules, ports, database links.
- Oral presentation experience and excellent oral and written communication skills.
Monday, April 17, 2023
Friday, March 3, 2023
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!