Our client, a leader in developing health and safety products is seeking a Jr-Mid level Real-time Embedded Software Engineer with C/C++ Coding experience for an immediate Direct opportunity on Long Island (Ronkonkoma, NY).
The selected Real-time Embedded Software Engineer will be part of an engineering team responsible for modifying and customizing existing health and safety products involving sensor technology. This will include all functions associated with the device including device drivers, firmware update, and IoT communication. This position reports to the VP of Engineering.
If you're an Embedded SW Engineer with C/C++ experience and a "do whatever it takes" attitude to ensure product success, please contact Elite Technical for immediate consideration.
- BS Degree, Computer Science or Equivalent Engineering
- 2+ years of Real-time Embedded Software experience
- Must have experience working with the following technologies: C/C++, RTOS, and microcontroller-based embedded design.
- Experience with IoT framework, MQTT, TCP/IP networking, Wi-Fi, sensor technologies, Modbus, and BACnet are a PLUS.
- Capable of working with the engineering team to ensure prototype models are made according to design specs
- Ability to support newly released products
- Ability to prepare and maintain technical documentation
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment and tight deadlines
- Must be flexible to do whatever it takes to ensure product success.
- Must be dependable and detail oriented
Monday, January 30, 2023
Wednesday, January 18, 2023
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!