Our client, a prospering Human Capital Management (HCM) Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) organization, is seeking a Implementation Consultant (Software Implementation Expert with specific knowledge within a HCM Payroll OR Benefits modules) who will be responsible for ensuring clients receive the value and services that they are requesting. The Implementation Consultant conducts consulting sessions advising clients through the implementation process of their HCM SaaS investment this includes gathering client requirements, configuration, multiple complex testing approaches, and application deployment. Qualified Implementation Consultants will have an IT, Mathmatical, Analytics or Statistical degree and with at least one SaaS Implementation. Responsibilities Include:
- Develop comprehensive end-to-end (E2E) test cases at the application and multi-application levels.
- Provide configuration, maintenance, and ongoing support of Dayforce implementation projects.
- Research and resolve HCM problems, search out root causes, and unexpected results or process flaws; recommend solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Document processes and procedures and suggest modifications to current practices if needed to streamline, improve efficiency, and provide consistency across the system.
- Support development, QA and UAT activities throughout the project life cycle.
- Work collaboratively in team environments to complete assignments by specified deadlines while maintaining predefined budget.
- Provides guidance to senior leadership on process improvement throughout the organization by creating, updating, and training by participating a continuous process improvement strategy.
- Strong understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle, Project Management and Agile methodologies.
- Ability to create prototypes and proof-of-concept documentation for driving new solutions.
- Oversee the design, delivery, and administration of the HCM solution.
This position is a fulltime/direct employment opportunity located in downtown Dallas TX (hybrid and remote work options are available). Our client offers a generous salary and benefits package, but more importantly they offer tremendous career growth and stability within a work hard / play hard atmosphere.
There is a lot more to share. Are you interested in learning more? Contact Elite Technical for immediate consideration.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or other related field is required. Seeking a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Must have actual Software Implementation experience (min of 1 project) of a Benefits OR Payroll module/system within a HCM platform. Dayforce HCM experience preferred, will consider others.
- Must have requirements capture, configuration, testing, deployment etc.. experience.
- Must have experience with SDLC for implementing applications.
- Experience in business process mapping, requirement gathering, gap analysis and testing of the data
- Proven experience working with large amounts of data (i.e. facts, figures, number crunching, etc.)
- Must have proficient knowledge in either MS Excel or SQL
- Demonstrated critical thinking through reviewing numbers, trends, and data yielding conclusions based on findings
- Superior math and/or analytical skills is required. Ability to analyze data and determine conclusions is critical
- Ability to engage with multiple projects and clients at the same time and manage priorities
Monday, January 30, 2023
Tuesday, January 3, 2023
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!