Seeking a .NET Developer to join our client's team that provides full lifecycle support for software acquisition and related development, sustainment, maintenance, and technical support for a DoD customer.
Our client is looking to onboard as a direct employee from day one.
- Build software using .NET framework and provide support for existing systems and develop enhancements.
- Assist with the management, development, testing and maintenance of computer programs to ensure that the application meets the needs of the users of the system.
- Research and document user requirements.
- Analyze objectives and problems identified by analysts and designers. Translate the solutions provided
by systems designers into detailed program specifications. Perform application testing. Modify program code to correct errors or to enhance an application-s capabilities.
- Interface well with all stakeholders. Report the status, operation, and maintenance of system software applications. Support stakeholder meetings.
- Provide documentation for users, support services workers, and other programmers.
- Must be US Citizen due to government requirement
- Must have an active DoD Secret or Top Secret
- One IAT-II security certification: CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, CND, SSCP, CASP+ CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP, CISSA, GCED, GCIH, or CCSP
- 5+ years of programming experience with increasing levels of responsibility and expertise.
- 3+ years of experience with Agile development methodologies.
- 2+ years of development, security, and operations (DevSecOps) experience
- Recent development experience (at least 4+ years) with ASP.NET MVC based web development using Visual Studio.
- Oral presentation experience and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Previous work as a Development Lead (preferred)
Strong technical skill:
o .NET framework features
o MVC Core
o Microsoft Visual Studio
o Object-Oriented programming (OOP)
Thursday, February 16, 2023
Tuesday, January 3, 2023
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!