Elite Technical is seeking several Training Instructors to support our customer, a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government, in their Norman, OK office (will require to be onsite 5 days per week). Candidates with a classroom training experience is NOT required (just a big plus) as our client is willing and able to mentor/teach how to deliver classroom trainings courses. We are seeking candidates that have prior experience (hands-on or educationally) with one of the following:
3. Mail Sorting machines (or similar machinery)
4. Programmable logic controller (PLC)
The selected candidates will serve as instructors and will be delivering courses to adult maintenance professionals in a classroom setting. Want to learn more? Then you should contact Elite Technical right away!
- Hands-on experience or training/educational knowledge of one or more of the following is REQUIRED:
1. Knowledge of Electronics
2. Knowledge of Avionics
3. Knowledge of maintenance operations as they pertain to package sorting equipment or similar equipment
4. Knowledge of programmable logic controller (PLC) operation, programming, and maintenance.
- Any experience providing Classroom Training to adult learners is a BIG PLUS.
- Ability to condense and simplify complex information and communicate clear oral and written instruction.
- Ability to instruct adults with varied backgrounds and levels of experience in complex subjects.
Monday, June 5, 2023
6 month T2P
Tuesday, May 9, 2023
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!