Our client, a major Federal Healthcare Insurance organization in Washington DC (100% remote based opportunity as of now, return to the DC office possible in 2023) is seeking a Security Network Administrator to support their cloud initiative by moving selected systems/environments/tools to their AWS Cloud Environment within their Network Security team. We are seeking candidates with strong F5 knowledge, specifically within LTM (Local Traffic MGR) and ASM (Application Security Manager), and strong vulnerability and patching experience. Day to day tasks would surround creating, modifying, converting and creating pools within LTM.
Want to learn more? Then you should contact Elite Technical right away for consideration!
- This position requires a bachelors degree in Cyber Security, Information Technology, Computer Science, Business or relevant work experience in application security analysis.
- 3-5 years of experience within the Network Security domains (Palo Alto Firewalls, WildFire, and F5 Load Balance/WAF)
- Knowledge / Experience with F5 LTM (Local Traffic MGR) and ASM (Application Security Manager) is required. Big plus would be: F5 AVR (Application Visibility & Reporting, ASU (Attack Signature Update, GTM (Global Traffic Manager), and WAF (Web Application Firewall)
- Proven experience supporting data security and/or application security projects as a Business, Systems or Requirements Analyst.
- Demonstrated business process analysis, Work flow, task analysis, user-acceptance testing and requirements analysis knowledge.
- Proven ability to elicit, document, analyze and verify requirements.
- Experience with user acceptance testing concepts.
- Extensive process and data modelling skills.
- Demonstrated successful use of AGILE and/or Waterfall SDLC methodology
- Experience with Requirements Management tools.
Monday, April 24, 2023
Thursday, March 30, 2023
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!