Healthcare company, commercial side, based in Virginia has an immediate requirement for an Architect / Design based Data Center Subject Matter Expert (SME) who can lead with the customer in their migration to Data Center Interconnect (DCI) technology, HyperConverged Technology and active-active data centers.
The end-user client needs a high-level Architect who understands the big picture that will provide guidance to Professional Service and in-house engineering teams during this migration effort including the implementation of new Technologies and Topologies. The end-user customer has two data centers, one in Richmond Virginia and one in Texas. Travel from home-based office to the data centers is required as circumstances dictate.
The SME will need to have extensive experience leading Data Center Migrations including design, planning, and execution.
Specs for this contract job include - home based telecommuter with ability and willingness to travel to Richmond, VA and Texas if needed | duration is 6 months with potential extensions | Full-time normal business hours with ability to provide support outside business hours if needed | Compensation is commensurate with hourly market wage for this level of ability and talent.
We are looking to identify candidates ASAP with the ability to start by Monday December 19th
(1) 5+ years of enterprise level Data Center Architecture and Design experience
(2) Relevant certs and education are expected
(3) Background and highly knowledgeable on the following - Data Center infrastructure/operations, DR, Networking R/S, FW, VoIP and Active Directory
(4) Professional background and understanding of Big Picture, Data Center design, operations, and implementation of next generation technologies including Data Center Interconnect (DCI) and HyperConverged Technology
(5) Ok with telecommuting / travel requirement
Monday, December 19, 2022
6 months plus expected extensions
Wednesday, November 30, 2022
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!