Elite Technical is in search of a Senior Quality Technician for one of its largest Automotive clients. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Physical inspection of components and finished products
* Supporting dimensional and physical properties inspection on incoming supplier components and raw materials as specified.
* Supporting dimensional and physical properties inspection of in-process components and sub-assembly components as specified.
* Supporting dimensional and physical properties inspection of finished goods
* Maintaining overall Lab inspection work request information, work schedule plan, communication with outside departments on work completion status as needed.
* Maintaining Lab facilities equipment / tool items listing, to include storage location plan, calibration schedule, repair, or replacement events.
* Supporting QA Engineering and Line Inspectors with quality inspection / sorting on production floor.
* AS Degree or technical certifications in a technical field
* 3-5 years of experience
* Experience with dimensional and physical properties testing functions such as: 3 axis CMM, 3-D Measurement Scanner, CNC Measurement, Digital Microscope, Tensile Strength, Surface Finish, Height Gauge, and various handheld inspection tools.
Monday, January 9, 2023
Monday, December 5, 2022
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!