Seeking a System Architect to join our client's team to architect, govern, implement, and maintain solutions built on the cloud Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) platforms, including, but not limited to Gloo, UiPath, Salesforce and ServiceNow. for a DHS customer.
Our client is looking to onboard as a direct employee from day one.
- Deliver rapid Proof of Concept solutions to Program Directorates leveraging available product components to demonstrate available functionality.
- Provide governance and enterprise architecture support for managing SaaS and PaaS-based applications and provide support for enterprise-wide deployment configuration, providing analysis and solution architecture recommendations considering functional overlap and reuse of frameworks, security requirements and configuration options, application decoupling and data sharing requirements.
- Provide programmatic support for the CBP Enterprise Architecture team and architect leads across programs, including application portfolio management and engagement with Enterprise Architecture experts, developing strategic roadmaps, creation of executive-level briefings, support in developing capital planning artifacts, managing the request intake and governance process, license management, and facilitation of recurring program meetings.
- Support the assessment, development, and analysis of proofs of concept and pilots to define and evaluate the measures of effectiveness of solutions for solving specific CBP business challenges.
- Configure solutions to leverage out of the box product capabilities, and to prepare them for end user volumes and transaction scale anticipated, as well as security needs for the given requirement.
- Work with application teams to ensure applications are developed using standard out of the box capabilities of the digital platform products and cloud services to the extent possible before customizing any features with code.
- Must be US Citizen due to government requirement
- Must have DoD Secret or Top Secret and able to obtain DHS Suitability (EOD).
- Must have One CE certification: Salesforce, ServiceNow, UiPath, or Gloo. (required at submission)
- 8 years related experience.
- 4 years working on various digital platform solutions including: Salesforce, ServiceNow, UiPath, or Gloo.
- Experience architecting and deploying solutions to SaaS, PaaS, and cloud platforms.
- Experience leading technical execution for development projects using an Agile methodology.
- Oral presentation experience and excellent oral and written communication skills.
Monday, February 6, 2023
Thursday, December 8, 2022
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!