Immediate Needs for Senior Level Full Stack Java Developer in Reston VA (100% remote due to COVID but will be onsite late in 2023). The selected individual will be working on full-lifecycle scrum-team development tasks in order to assist our client with new development (60%) and production support (40%) related projects. Duties include, but not limited to, the following:
-Working within scrum team of developers, testers, Scrum Master, and BAs to complete user stories
-Working on various types of frontend/backend functionality to support functional enhancements, POCs, and analysis
-Develop, test, and deploy code according to standards and best practices
-Participating Agile and Scrum ceremonies and processes
-Participating in Developer code reviews
- Develop code, scripts, and configuration/deployment instructions to implement designs and follow instruction of Lead team members.
- Use best practices and patterns to ensure delivery of an enterprise grade solution that is scalable, extensible, and configurable.
- Work with other technical teams in the organization such as Scrum teams, Solutions Architecture and Integration teams
- May use any of the following skills sets including : IBM WebSphere, Apache Tomcat, LDAP, Unix, Active Directory, Java, EJB, JSP, JDBC, JMS, Kerberos, PKI, XML, WSDL, Web Services, Ant, Spring Framework.
- Work and collaborate other teams in the enterprise, or with customers (internal and external) on resolving access issues related to DX Member Services applications.
This position is a long term contract opportunity with our client, a major Federal Healthcare Insurance organization. Are you a strong Full Stack Developer with Tomcat or WebSphere experience? Then you should contact Elite Technical right away for consideration!
- 10+ years of professional Full Stack Software Development experience
- BACKEND: Java experience in Java/J2EE enterprise applications using JEE, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, RESTful, AJAX, JSON, SQL, Junit. Must have Java 8+ development experience with ability to develop unit / integration test cases using Junit /TestNg. Frameworks including Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Boot, Control M, Spring Integration, Spring Security, Hibernate (Must have experience with batch applications (Spring Batch 4+) and scheduling)
- Must have strong experience working with Websphere 9+ and Tomcat 9+
- Any relational DB experience (Db2, MySQl or similar)
- Experience with both RESTful and SOAP web services
- Must have extensive experience with Agile or Scrum methodologies.
- Experience working with API Management Tools.
- Experience working with within DevOps tools Jenkins or GIT
**NICE TO HAVES**
- Data integration/ETL development experience, preferably with Ab Initio and Big Data (HBase/Solr/Cloudera)
- Shell scripting
- AWS cloud
-Coming from a healthcare insurance organization
-508 Accessibility Testing knowledge
-Migration experience to/from Tomcat to WebSphere
Monday, October 31, 2022
Tuesday, December 13, 2022
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!