Seeking a .NET Developer to join our client's team that provides full lifecycle support for software acquisition and related development, sustainment, maintenance, and technical support for a DHS customer.
Our client is looking to onboard as a direct employee from day one. The position is mostly remote, but the gov't would like for this person to come to their Ashburn office for fingerprinting, badging and for the occasional meetings.
- Build software using .NET framework and provide support for existing systems and develop enhancements.
- Assist with the management, development, testing and maintenance of computer programs to ensure that the application meets the needs of the users of the system.
- Research and document user requirements.
- Analyze objectives and problems identified by analysts and designers. Translate the solutions provided
by systems designers into detailed program specifications. Perform application testing. Modify program code to correct errors or to enhance an application-s capabilities.
- Interface well with all stakeholders. Report the status, operation, and maintenance of system software applications. Support stakeholder meetings.
- Provide documentation for users, support services workers, and other programmers.
- Must be US Citizen due to government requirement
- Must have an active DoD Secret or Top Secret
- Relevant certification from a nationally recognized technical authority.
- One IAT-II security certification: CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, CND, SSCP, CASP+ CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP, CISSA, GCED, GCIH, or CCSP (Must obtain the IAT II certification within 90 days of coming onboard)
- 5+ years of programming experience with increasing levels of responsibility and
- 3+ years of experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Strong skills with C#.
- Strong skills with ASP.NET Core.
- Working knowledge of SignalR, Entity Framework, and GIT
- Working-knowledge of AngularJS, HTML, and CSS.
- Oral presentation experience and excellent oral and written communication skills
Monday, February 13, 2023
Tuesday, January 3, 2023
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!