Immediate, 100% Remote, Long Term Contract Position that could lead to FTE Status with our customer, a major Health IT Insurance organization. We are seeking a IT Content Analyst/Editor who can be accountable for quality assurance/quality control reviews of documentation/content. S/he will have the responsibility to ensure that business documentation (system functional documentation, synopsis, user stories and other general IT and business communications) is accurate, well-written and meets all Style Guide and grammar standards. It is critical to our client's business that changes to processes, policies and/or information systems be clearly understood by our customers' business, operational or technical staff. As the functional expert, the individual will also serve as a strategic partner to business areas (e.g., business analysis, system analysis, release team, etc.) with the goal of improving on content delivery.
Want to learn more? Then you should contact Elite Technical right away for consideration!
- Bachelor's degree + 7 (or more) years of experience within IT Content Editing
- Must be coming from an IT organization/background (Health IT is a BIG PLUS, not required). Knowledge of the software development standards and practices
- Exceptional editing skills and knowledge of English grammar
- Ability to maintain, improve on and follow a corporate style guide
- Strong demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills
- Detail-oriented, highly-organized
- Fast learner in a new environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service orientation
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Highly flexible to new assignments and work changes
- Proven ability to identify and improve upon systemic process issues across an organization
Monday, February 6, 2023
Tuesday, January 10, 2023
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!