In this role you will be responsible for developing software for automated test equipment to validate flight hardware. You will work closely with hardware and software engineers to understand component and satellite designs, and create test set solutions that effectively and efficiently test them.
Under moderate supervision, you will be responsible for:
- The design of software for component test equipment (CTE)
- Support of the test and debug for flight and non-flight spacecraft electronics at the circuit card assemblies (CCA) and higher level assemblies.
- On occasion be responsible for ensuring that the technical requirements, cost, and schedule for the CTE system development is achieved
- Work closely with the spacecraft UUT Design Engineer to ensure the CTE system will validate the circuit cards and/or electronics box under all test environments
- As part of a design team, be responsible for the end-to-end design, debug, test, and certification of CTE system
- Have the responsibility for the documentation development and release for the CTE system
- Strong programming skills using National Instruments TestStand, and LabVIEW, and/or C/C++
- Experience developing test application software to interface with test equipment along with instrument drivers
- Experience in the test and debug of hardware and software systems
- A fundamental understanding of general and specialized test equipment to include: Signal Generators, Oscilloscopes, DMMs, and Power equipment.
- Experience working in an SCRUM/AGILE environment
- US Citizenship
- Requires BS in a STEM field (ideally Electrical, Software, or Computer Engineering) with 5 years of experience; or Master-s degree with 3 years of experience; or a PhD
Monday, January 30, 2023
Tuesday, January 3, 2023
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!