Seeking a Service Delivery Manager to be accountable to employees in their designated site or ensuring all internal and external IT systems and services managed by Tech Ops consumed locally are optimized and enabling employees to be productive and work without friction.
The initial contract is for (12) months with the potential to extend or convert to FTE based on job performance and business need. The person MUST be local to NYC to work onsite in various NYC/Manhattan locations at least 3 days per week, preferably 100% of the time.
- Supporting the development and delivery of the strategic goals of the IT Site Services Team and broader Tech Ops and IT Department.
- Responsible for the delivery of Field Support, Service Desk, Executive Support, Device Lifecycle Management and request fulfilment locally.
- Ensures that our client's increasingly mobile workforce is equipped with the appropriate personal computing technology to meet individual and role-based needs in a timely and consistent way.
- Is accountable for consistent, effective and professional onboarding and exit processes for employee IT needs.
- Support regional and local business teams get the best possible service from providers and help them validate experiential aspects of internal and external partner delivery with consistent and measurable productivity benefits, utilizing industry standard processes to enable service improvement through review and validation.
- Works closely with technology delivery and applications owners to plan and coordinate service introduction, expansion, reduction and retirement ensuring compatibility and minimizing disruption.
- Supports the adoption of technology and helps employees in understanding the technology provided, adapting it to their needs and optimizing their productivity.
- Provide local support and coordination for VIPs and site(s) events
Log and maintain register of site-cluster specific IT services and (business) processes, providing guidance on support, maintenance, license and continuity required (service ownership) to system/service owners.
- Understand risks associated with local infrastructure, software support mechanisms and suppliers - document in risk register and highlight mitigation and remediation opportunities to Technology Leaders and business stakeholders
- Support site / cluster IT education needs accounting for specific business drivers, culture and languages
- Local IT point of contact for office moves and changes
- Support successful resolution and escalation of major incidents and provision of feedback via Daily Production Call and Problem Management process
- Review of monthly RU Workstation charges to ensure financial accuracy
- Educated to degree level, preferably in relevant subject or discipline.
- MUST have ServiceNow, service delivery background and experience in operations of IT (not project management or systems architecture)
- A minimum of five (5) years- experience within ITSM roles, preferably in blue chip global company
- Good technical skills and experience in:
a. Service Improvement Programs
b. Service Metrics and Service Level Management
c. Service Design, Transition and Operation
- Proven ability to recruit, train, and motivate personnel including employees and agents of our vendors.
- Experience working in multi-cultural, multiple brand global companies across diverse geography utilizing managed service providers
- Experience working with standard ITSM tools, SNOW desirable
- Experience in design thinking and personas advantageous.
Long Island City, NY
Monday, January 23, 2023
Wednesday, January 4, 2023
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!