Our client, a premier Federal Healthcare Insurance organization in Reston VA, has an immediate long term contract opportunity for a Sr Business Analyst that has specifically worked within a digital product organization, department or project. We are seeking candidates that understand the Product Lifecycle as the projects this hire will be supporting are Product based projects within the Healthcare Insurance industry. Understanding of the Healthcare Insurance industry would be a big plus.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing technical analysis with data profiling
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
Due to COVID-19, this position is 100% with the expectation of returning onsite in 2023 (Reston VA). Interested in learning more about his opportunity? Then contact Elite Technical for immediately for consideration.
- Bachelors Degree Required (Health administration; business administration; software engineering or related degree)
- 8+ years as a Business / Requirements Analyst, with recent experience supporting a digital product based organization or project. Deep knowledge of digital product lifecycle management (PLM) is required
- Healthcare insurance industry experience is highly preferred
- Prior experience working in a large scale setup of multiple teams and handling multiple tracks
- Knowledge of the software development standards and practices is required
-Agile/Scrum Framework knowledge required
- Outstanding writing abilities to produce business functional requirements documents, user interface specifications, use cases, user stories, and/or data dictionaries
- Strong demonstrated analytical skills applied to business software solutions maintenance and/or development.
- Strong process analysis skills
- Strong process documentation skills
- Excellent communication/writing skills
Monday, January 30, 2023
Wednesday, January 11, 2023
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!