Fulltime employment opportunity for an energetic Desktop Support Engineers with strong Mac and an active DoD Secret clearance. The selected Desktop Engineers will handle technical support requests directly from the customers, as well as escalation from other team members.
This position is located in Lexington, MA and requires you to work onsite 100% Monday to Friday.
- Maintaining user uptime and improving their computing experiences through effective maintenance, problem identification, and resolution activities
- Grow and develop the organization--'--"-s perception with the customer through exceptional customer service.
- Email Administration with high level user management including configuring new accounts, password resets, and troubleshooting user login, profile, and permission issues
- Image process/deployment of workstations
- MS Intune MDM including but not limited to configuration policies, compliance policies, and app protection for various device types
- Maintaining standards and documentation on an ongoing basis as products and technologies evolve
- Iphone/iOS troubleshooting/configuring
- Must be US Citizen with an active DoD Secret Clearance
- Minimum 3 years of IT (5 years preferred) experience with IT administration and support experience with windows administration and management of Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, and Group Policy
- High level knowledge of supporting/managing/imaging OS products/devices
- Windows/Office365 on Mac experience
- Strong domain functionality experience and knowledge of Active Directory services, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP
- Strong ability to troubleshoot Windows and Mac OS related issues at hardware and software levels
- Strong ability to troubleshoot Remote Desktop Services and VPN (SSL and IPSec)
- Strong ability to troubleshoot Office365 products (Exchange/SharePoint/Onedrive/Teams) using GUI and PowerShell
- Experience with MS Intune MDM including but not limited to configuration policies, compliance policies, and app protection for various device types
- Ticketing system/SLA experience (ServiceNow preferred)
- Intermediate knowledge of Backup Solutions (Veeam preferred)
- Previous Experience in a fast-paced consulting or MSP environment as plus
- MDM experience with WorkspaceOne and JAMF preferred
- Certifications: MAC Certified, CompTIA A+, Network+, ITIL V3/V4 Foundation
Monday, February 20, 2023
Friday, January 27, 2023
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!