Immediate need for a Data Analyst for our customer, a major Federal Healthcare Insurance organization in Reston VA. We are seeking candidates that can assist our customer with the data analysis/integration efforts into their enterprise data platform (Hadoop), create data pipelines, and data products for new data integrations to the Big Data Platforms (Hadoop/Cloudera). Additionally, the Data Delivery group needs to understand the business process to analyze the data by wiring SQL queries and develop the STM (Source to target Mapping) documents; the selected candidate will have these abilities at the SME level.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Coordinate with business domain SMEs during data analysis of issues or for new data integrations to the Big Data Platform.
- Coordinate with the data modeling, architecture and data product teams to develop STTM for new ETL development efforts.
- Analyze data issues in PROD, working with the development and data governance teams to document the root cause and solution to address the issue.
- Coordinate and proactively drive the data analysis efforts on the Big Data Platform by coordinating with all data product teams.
- Develop repeatable process and scripts to improve efficiency associated with data analysis.
This position is 100% remote at this time, but our customer is planning a 2023 return to the office in Reston VA. Please contact Elite Technical for further considerations.
- 8+ years of Data Analytics experience, specifically within Big Data related platforms (Hadoop)
- Bachelors Degree is required (Health administration; business administration; software engineering or related degree)
- Must have strong Structured Query Language (SQL) skills (critical). Expert in SQL for Data Analysis, Data Profiling, Data Manipulation, Data Validation and Reporting
- Must be able to understand the business process to analyze the data by wiring SQL queries and develop the STM (Source to target Mapping) document (CRITICAL).
- Strong demonstrated analytical skills applied to business software solutions maintenance and/or development. Knowledge of the software development standards and practices.
- Demonstrated ability to find efficiencies and improve processes.
- Demonstrated ability to perform complex queries, assess data quality and develop data mappings.
- Proven ability to determine systemic process faults and improve overall process performance across organizations.
- Understanding of health industry diagnosis, claims adjudication/processing, procedure and revenue codes and their application (Big Plus)
- Strong process analysis skills
- Strong process documentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal/communication/writing skills
- Attentive to detail, highly -organized, and able to multi-task. Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
Monday, February 6, 2023
Wednesday, January 11, 2023
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!