Immediate opportunity for a Benefits Payroll/HRIS Functional Manager to support our customer, a community hospital system in the Augusta County, VA region. This is a fulltime/permanent opportunity with our customer, who is offering a generous salary, benefits package, sign-on bonus and relocation assistance (if required) to join their team! This position is a hybrid role (2-3 days on-site). Responsibilities include:
- Ensure compliance requirements are maintained throughout project, including company policies, state and federal regulations such as HIPAA, FMLA, COBRA, and ERISA.
-Provide assistance to employees related to questions concerning benefits. Trouble shooter for medical and dental. Provide information on flex spending, retirement plans, life insurance, long term care and voluntary benefits.
-Assists in the development of department goals and objectives and establishes and implements policies and procedures for department operation.
- Keep abreast of all medical, dental, flex spending, life insurance, long term care, and voluntary benefit enrollment changes. Send all enrollment change data to insurance carriers.
-Communicate with Payroll department as necessary regarding benefit changes and insurance premium payment issues.
-Develop internal and external relationships, including full Benefits Team, vendors, consultants, and third-party administrators to ensure understanding and adherence to program requirements.
-Collaborate with HRIS and Business Technology team to support successful completion of TPA transition, including Benefits reporting, integration testing, and management of file feeds to various vendors.
-Assist the Benefits team and other stakeholders (i.e., Labor Relations, HRBPs, HR Ops, Payroll) in gathering, organizing, and analyzing/summarizing data from multiple sources using Excel spreadsheets and other analytical tools.
-Complete testing, and audits of program data to ensure proper transition.
-Completes required testing, reporting, and communication for all benefit plans, including pension, 401(k), 403(b), 401(a), medical, dental, and flex spending plans by the appropriate deadlines. Works with Finance department and auditing firm during annual audits of pension, 401(k), 403(b) and 401(a) plans.
We have more to share! Please contact Elite Technical right away if you are interested!
- Bachelors degree in a business-related field preferred. CEBS certification preferred
- Minimum 5 years as a Manager to a benefit administration/team of self-insured and complex benefit plan design.
-Minimum of 8 years in the administration of multiple benefits plans required including self-insured experience (not vendor side, corp side). Report writer and payroll experience preferred.
- 3+ years experience in pay benefits administration (Retirement (top priority), Benefits deductions, Pro-Rate Deductions, ST/LT Disability, Leave/PTO etc...) Seeking candidates that understand how payroll interacts with Benefits within an HRIS system
- Must have knowledge of ERISA, IRS and Benefit plan compliance.
- Must be able to read a SPD (Summary Plan Docs) packages
- Must have experience with HRIS systems (any platform is acceptable, UKH big plus)
- Experience in Microsoft office at a medium to advance level especially in Excel.
- Prior Benefits, HRIS, and report writing experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; strong oral and written communication skills. Position requires the ability to communicate clearly with all levels of employees. Demonstration of excellent interpersonal skills and, problem-solving skills.
- Experience working in a healthcare system environment.
- Ultimate Kronos Group (UKG) PRO
- Advanced report writer
Augusta County, VA
Monday, February 20, 2023
Monday, January 16, 2023
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!