Immediate opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Director to support our customer, a community Health System in the Augusta County VA region. We are seeking candidates who can plan, develop and direct the recruitment processes and employment programs. Work with management to understand current and future workforce needs. Assesses external labor market conditions and develops effective recruiting channels and methods. Lead all sourcing strategies and monitors recruitment procedures from sourcing to hiring. Manage a team of recruiters to identify high-potential candidates. Oversee talent pipeline strategies for current and future job openings, as well as external partnerships with colleges, job boards and HR Software vendors where appropriate. And lastly, be able to manage their recruitment budget.
This position is an onsite opportunity (5 days per week) and is a contract position for a medical leave backfill (estimated length of assignment is 90 days, which could get extended). Want to learn more? Then you should contact Elite Technical right away for consideration!
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or its equivalent. Master-s degree preferred. Human Resources Certification preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience leading a talent acquisition teams in a healthcare organization environment. Although we prefer candidates that have successfully staffed clinical related positions, we are open to other categories as well.
- In addition 5 years- experience with full-cycle recruiting and employer branding initiatives.
- Ability to manage a talent acquisition budget
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and HR Databases
- Excellent Communication skills with the ability to foster long-term relationships (with internal teams, external partners and candidates)
- Ability to influence management and drive results
- Leadership and mentoring, change management, ability to multi-task, influence
- Ability to analyze data in order to modify and design recruitment strategies
- Proficient knowledge and skills using Microsoft office applications
Augusta County, VA
Monday, February 13, 2023
Friday, January 27, 2023
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!