The selected engineer will join a team of engineers performing new feature development and enhancements, providing secure, embedded solutions across multiple customer platforms. The selected engineer must be capable of aiding in design, development, and integration of complex software solutions in a rapid-pace Agile environment. Candidate will be experienced and prepared to develop C/C++ device drivers, middleware, and application development for Linux and/or VxWorks Platforms. The engineer will interface with architects and systems engineers to develop technical specifications. The engineer will help identify technical risks, support defect resolution, and report status to Agile program leads. This person will also assist in the execution of unit, system, and integrations tests as need.
This position is located in Linthicum, MD or Morrisville, NC.
Must have an active Secret Clearance
- Bachelor-s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or other STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) discipline
- 14+ years of software engineering experience.
- Experience working in C/C++
- Proficiency in working with real time embedded software
- Experience with full software lifecycle: specification, design, implementation, integration, debug and maintenance is required
- Active security clearance at the Secret Level (or higher); ability to obtain program SAP
- Experience in algorithmic application development and optimization
- Experience in real-time embedded software development knowledge of Radar, Electronic Warfare, or Space technologies
- Experience with VxWorks and/or Linux Operating Systems
- Experience with Visual Studio
- Experience with Matlab
- Experience with Coverity and/or KlocWork tools
- Experience in Open Architecture Solutions
- Experience with the Atlassian tool set, kubernetes, Model Based Engineering, and DevSecOps best practices
Baltimore, MD or Morrisville, NC,
Monday, January 30, 2023
Tuesday, January 24, 2023
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!