Elite Technical is seeking a Supervisor for our client's Data Entry, Scanning and Mail Sorting department. The selected candidate will be responsible for planning, organizing and controlling the sorting of incoming mail, so that it may be accurately distributed to the appropriate area and to control and report on all claims scanned and keyed within the imaging system in a manner that assures satisfactory quality, accuracy and service.
- Meet given objectives pertaining to cycle time, QA and productivity.
- Operate within the unit administrative budget.
- Manage unit workflow and inventory.
- Update standards and unit procedures on a timely basis.
- Administer Plan personnel policies/CBA accurately and equitably.
- Complete assignments in a timely manner.
- Participate and/or collaborate on assigned Health Plan projects.
- Work in concert with Pend Supervisor to ensure guidelines for the No Surprises Act are followed.
This position is an FTE opportunity with our client, who is offering a generous salary and benefits package. This position will be onsite at least one day per week in our clients Glen Burnie MD location. Want to learn more? Then you should contact Elite Technical right away for consideration!
- 3+ years experience in a supervisory/work leader capacity within a Data Entry, Scanning and/or Mail Sorting environment. Also open to healthcare claims or healthcare customer service environments.
- AA degree (or commensurate experience) preferred
- Decision making/problem-solving skills.
- Motivational/leadership skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of any imaging systems (EX: Form Works)
Glen Burnie, MD
Monday, March 13, 2023
Tuesday, February 14, 2023
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!