Immediate need for a Cyber Security Project Manager (PM) who has full PMLC experience within enterprise level cyber security related projects/initiatives. We are seeking a well-rounded PM with 7+ years of experience who will be responsible for the management of several large/complex projects and project teams made up of internal, customer, and vendor resources to deliver solutions and services to internal customers.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Interacts closely with the Cybersecurity team and vendors to define the project parameters and to develop detailed project documentation to outline the project to include Business Requirements, Project Plans, and Project Schedule
- Translates customer requirements and strategy into specific achievable plans and tasks
- Assures proper conduct, documentation, and communications of assigned project engagements. Leads in the coaching and mentoring of other project managers on expectations, deliverables and overall project control.
- Manages assigned project resources, budget, constraints, risks and issues using project management best practices and internal delivery methodology
- Manages all aspects of large and complex projects throughout the project lifecycle including project scope, schedule, resources, quality, costs and change.
- Interfaces with all areas affected by the project, including end user, services organizations, vendors and implementations partners.
- Ensure satisfactory transfer of custody and control of product upon completion (handoff) and close all project documentation and archive appropriate records.
- Experience managing project procurements
Our client is a major Federal Healthcare Insurance organization in SW Washington DC (Due to COVID-19, this position is 100% remote but will return to DC in a hybrid model in 2023). Are you interested in learning more and discussing the details of this job opportunity? Then you should contact Elite Technical right away!
-8+ years of Project Manager experience with proven history of successful project management/program management within Cyber Security related programs.
- PMP Certification is REQUIRED
- Prior Health IT Industry experience considered a BIG PLUS
- Seeking a well-rounded Project Manager oriented to both software and hardware related Cyber Security projects (access management, database security, network security, cloud security, DevSecOps etc...)
- Demonstrated track record of successfully delivering large complex projects, including project scope, schedule, resources, quality, costs and change.
- Prior experience as Project Manager for implementation of leading-edge IT and/or Security Technologies, Solutions, and Tools for large enterprises.
- Experienced at resource management and budget management (full project budget experience is required).
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral. Able to speak to Technical personal
- Able to manage projects of large to complex projects independently.
- Well-developed leadership skills in a matrix organization structure.
Monday, February 27, 2023
12 month+ (Poss T2P)
Monday, January 30, 2023
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!