Seeking a Technical Engagement Network (TEN) Lab Manager with an active DoD Secret clearance join our client's cybersecurity team to support a new, long-term DHS contract. You will be a member of the IT support services desk in the customer environment supporting analysts and business continuity of the customer mission.
This is a fulltime position. The position is 100% onsite with a 2-hour onsite reporting requirement after hours as needed.
- Assist in the management of user accounts and resetting credentials.
- Maintain and operate customer SAN NetApp data storage area and capabilities using shell and NetApp ONTAP following customer direction and guidance
- Performing implementation of granular access control, and monitor systems for acceptable performance and user accessibility, establish back-ups, and monitor systems security.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex storage problems across the enterprise related to storage and replication strategies across local and wide area networks. Monitor channels for storage-related network and system issues and remediate them as they occur.
- Examine and identify efficiencies that can be made to existing procedures, with approval from the customer.
- Must be US Citizen due to government requirement.
- Must have a DoD Secret (TS/SCI preferred), and able to obtain DHS Entry on Duty (EOD) Suitability.
- BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Computer Systems Engineering or related degree or HS Diploma and 4+ years lab management or systems administration experience.
- 2+ years of directly relevant experience in IT Helpdesk support.
- 2+ years MacOS and iOS experience.
- Must be able to work collaboratively across physical locations.
- DoD 8140.01 IAT Level II
- Experience with writing technical procedures and standard operating procedures.
- Virtualization automation and optimization.
- Experience with multiple operating systems to include Linux/Unix.
Sunday, March 20, 2022
Wednesday, February 1, 2023
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!