Seeking a Kubernetes SME with an active DoD Secret clearance to support a long-term contract with the USAF. In this role you will support Offensive Cyber Operations and deploying a DevSecOps platform in multiple cloud environments.
The position is Remote and may require occasional travel to bases in Colorado Springs and San Antonio. Our client is looking to onboard as a contract to hire.
- Provide technical/management leadership on major tasks or technology assignments. Establish goals and plans that meet project objective.
- Designs, build, and run elastic, cost-effective, resilient, robust, and secure architectures in the cloud using modern approaches like service-mesh and loosely coupled design.
- Maintain, configure, and monitor containers using Infrastructure as Code principles in Development, Test, and Live environments.
- Design and implement Network connectivity, Provisioning Strategy Assess and Design RBAC needs to Ensure Cloud foundation is strong and with needed compliance requirements.
- Design containerized solutions for relational/non-relational databases, data auditing, caching, and performance. Work with other Architects on Security, Data protection, and Failover Failback strategies.
- Create and maintain documentation for implementations.
- Implement Continuous Integration, Delivery, and Deployment using different CI/CD tools by container registries.
- A US Citizen and possess a Secret Security Clearance.
- 3 plus years of experience providing technical guidance to other engineers in an Agile environment.
- 3 plus years of experience with packaging and securing applications as containers and working in
- Experience working with GitOps and Continuous Deployment in hybrid environments.
- Expert level knowledge of Kubernetes, Istio, and Helm.
- Experience creating custom Helm charts.
- Experienced with Custom Resource Definitions (CRDs) and Custom Controllers.
- Security and compliance experience for Kubernetes.
- Must be certified in one or more of the following: CISSP, CASP+CE or CSSLP.
- Experience working with Platform One a plus.
Wednesday, December 18, 2024
Contract/Temp to Hire
6+ months CTH
Friday, November 17, 2023
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!