Seeking an Endpoint Security Solutions Engineer (ESSE) and Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) to support Cybersecurity efforts in Information Security Engineering and C&A. Support includes independent activity of Cybersecurity efforts ranging from HBSS/ESS support, ACAS support, hardening, and documenting SOP's in order to support authorization packages in accordance with required frameworks, policies and directives.
This is a Hybrid role that will require an onsite presence (1-3 times per week) and travel to other sites as needed for implementation (about 25% for the year).
- Work with various engineering disciplines and information technology architectures to properly implement Endpoint Security Solutions (ESS) to include ePO, DLP, Rogue Detection, Policy Auditor etc. as well as Vulnerability Management Solutions such as ACAS.
- Ensure patch management procedures and all other ISSE procedures are compliant with NIST/DoD and organizational unit policies and requirements.
- Perform maintenance on Microsoft SQL databases in maintenance status for ePO
- Develop security policies, templates and possibly scripts to protect customer assets.
- Conduct scheduled STIG-s, Patch Compliance Scans, as well as Configuration Scans for evaluation phases of the Risk Management Framework (3-4) for integration teams.
- Test and deploy various security solutions with organization best practices and requirements.
- Troubleshooting ACAS and ESS products
- Administer ePO server troubleshooting to include OS, Server and Application levels.
- Lead remediation items for assets related to ePO and ACAS during testing/evaluations and assessments of various authorization boundaries.
- Assist in coordination of log solution implementation and sustainment services to include endpoint host logs, traffic logs, firewall/IDS/IPS logs using solutions such as Splunk.
- Work with engineering teams to harden and remediate discrepancies within the authorization boundary.
- Must be US Citizen and possess an active TS with SCI eligibility
- Must have current DoD 8570-01 IAT II Baseline Certification (Security+)
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- Demonstrated experience in ACAS & McAfee (ePO)ESS to include deployment, implementation and administration of network, data and assets.
- Windows Server Administration (ePO oriented)
- 6+ years ACAS/ESS or applicable ISSE experience
- Must be able to travel up to 25% (annually)
- Strong Red Hat (Linux), Windows Server 2019, SCAP, SCC and (McAfee) ePO experience, SQL
- ACAS (32 Hour DISA certification)
- DISA Host Based Security System / Endpoint Security Solutions 201 & 301 (Must be able to obtain within 30-60 after onboarding)
Monday, March 20, 2023
Wednesday, February 22, 2023
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!