Immediate / FTE opportunity for an IT Infrastructure Manager to support a Law Firm, on Long Island NY (Melville) with offices in multiple locations across the country (including NYC). The selected candidate will be working and coordinating with outside IT professionals/vendors to accommodate several upcoming migration efforts (email and SharePoint related), along with hands on support/customer service of daily end user (approx. 100 employees) requests. This position will be responsible for the implementation, maintenance and support of all technology systems and applications used by the firm, including onboarding new employee licenses and machines. Responsibilities include administration/troubleshooting of applications, end-user and training support.
This is a unique opportunity to join a respected and rapidly expanding law firm with a friendly and supportive office culture, with an aggressive salary and benefits package, and who can provide career growth/stability!
Want to learn more? Then you should contact Elite Technical right away for consideration!
- Bachelors degree in the field of Computer Science or Information Systems is preferred and a minimum of 6 years of experience working in an IT systems applications environment
- Minimum of 5 years of working with Microsoft Office and integrated applications, and must be proficient in the administration of Microsoft server and desktop operating systems.
- Must have supported an email migration project. Preference is Microsoft 365 related, open to other email platforms as well
- Knowledge of SharePoint file sharing is required (\SP migration experience considered a big plus)
- Cloud Email/File Backups is considered a big plus
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of applications systems analysis activities.
- Must be able to work independently as well as with outside experts.
- Previous work history with a law firm / knowledge of litigation support processes/solutions are considered a big plus
Monday, March 27, 2023
Wednesday, March 1, 2023
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!